2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blazer RS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have trouble connecting wirelessly to Carplay? Only way we can get Carplay to work is plugging in. 2021 Blazer RS, iPhone 13

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone have trouble connecting wirelessly to Carplay? Only way we can get Carplay to work is plugging in. 2021 Blazer RS, iPhone 13

Any help would be appreciated.
Try forgetting your phone and then re-pairing it. I have the same model, 2021 RS, and my iPhone 13Pro Max connects without issue.
If that doesn’t help the problem, try checking to see if you need to install a software update for the infotainment system. I thought all updates would come over the air and I had no idea there was an update until the dealer mentioned it on recent service visit.

·
Registered
2021 Blazer RS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try forgetting your phone and then re-pairing it. I have the same model, 2021 RS, and my iPhone 13Pro Max connects without issue.
If that doesn’t help the problem, try checking to see if you need to install a software update for the infotainment system. I thought all updates would come over the air and I had no idea there was an update until the dealer mentioned it on recent service visit.
I have forgot and redone setup several times.

As far as I can tell, no update needed......not 100% sure. What version should be running?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts