2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2019 Blazer RS Black on Black with 21'' wheels and it's mandatory here to have winter tires so I also bought 18'' X 8'' after market gloss black wheels with 235/65R18 Conti Wintercontact tires hoping it will look nice on my RS.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid $ 1,300 + taxes for wheels, tires and TPMS valves and free installation by my dealer !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Montreal region and bought my wheels at a local wheels & tires shop and tires with TPMS on the Web with free shipping..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't even bother asking my dealer how much would it cost me if I bought from him. That was part of the negotiation that I brought everything and he would do the installation at no cost.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I didn't even bother asking my dealer how much would it cost me if I bought from him. That was part of the negotiation that I brought everything and he would do the installation at no cost.
oh the dealer would of included everything too, but your paying for it on your loan. lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Normally yes but I got all the final numbers before asking for the free installation and others goodies so I'm sure it's was all free and not part of my loan/lease.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I stuck with steelie's. I wanted to use the stock rims, but, we use a lot of salt, and gravel on our roads in winter, and those gloss black rims will just get sandblasted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts