2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put wheel spacers on their wheels? I've never used spacers before and would appreciate some first-hand accounts on the good and bad before I make a decision.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've used wheel spacers on other vehicles but not the new Blazer. I've never has an issue with them. With normal driving 1in spacers on the Blazer shouldn't be an problem with factory wheels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
With the curves the Blazer has, I wouldn't want any more poke than what it already has. Those are going to be hard on the paint.
To each their own, in all honesty the Blazer has no poke or stance from the factory. Those who want a flush look would be good with a 1" spacer as it will get you safely flush with the fender line and less kick up. I see you have the Premier, it's understandable in your case it would really affect the paint, I have a Redline edition so all my lower panels are black plastic.

·
Registered
2021 2LT Blazer V6, White on Black
22 Posts
I think it looks pretty good. But wheel spacers can be very dangerous especially if they are the style that slides over the studs making them shorter. The lug nuts have fewer threads to grab onto and can strip out if the spacer is too wide. It also changes the suspension geometry and can cause it to wear out quicker. Personally, I would instead spend the money to get wider rims/tires, or rims with a different offset, if that is the look you are going for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts