2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People always compliment on my blazer with a fallow up question. What is it?? When I tell them a Chevy blazer they are surprised. Anyways black out my Chevy bow tie

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would love to eventually do the exhaust like you have it looks like. I also would love to get LED lighting all around but there does not seem to be any good options to avoid hyperflash an changing the bulbs looks to be a pain. Other than that maybe computer flash to add a little more performance and maybe disable the auto-stop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tinted the front windows to match the rears, DEPO smoked side markers with 6000k LED bulbs, 6000k LED reverse 921 bulbs, OEM mudflaps, OEM all weather floor mats. 245/50/20 Falken Wildpeak AT tires. Future plans will most likely just wheels. Looking at 20x9 or 20x10 Fuel wheels in gloss Black/Red to keep the whole Redline edition theme.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love to eventually do the exhaust like you have it looks like. I also would love to get LED lighting all around but there does not seem to be any good options to avoid hyperflash an changing the bulbs looks to be a pain. Other than that maybe computer flash to add a little more performance and maybe disable the auto-stop.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look up lasfit led they have anti hyper flash with built in load resistors. That’s what I have in my front signals and back brake/signal light.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice what % is your tint I have 5%. Also I have 6000k hid I had installed in mine but the light output still sucks. So I order a led conversion kit a pair of 26,000 lumens 6000k led bulbs. Should be here Saturday. I also like that blazer in that pearl white color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts