2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

So what do you think of the new 2020 Trailblazer? I think it looks nice, but I think people who had the old off road Trailers such as the K5 are even more disappointed. And it's not available in the US either.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
From what I'm seeing it looks like the 2020 Trailblazer will be coming to the US to replace the Chevy Trax.

I have to agree, anyone who is used to the K5 generation and is expecting an off-road focused vehicle will be disappointed, unless Chevy releases special off-road editions which would be a cool idea.

But at the very least this is going to be a significant upgrade compared to the Trax. I never saw the appeal with the Trax, it's always looked like someone squished a larger vehicle with their hands like clay.

It's a smart move for Chevy now that they have a 1-2 punch with the Blazer and Trailblazer like Jeep has with the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah, Chevy always gave us a good car lately.
But, as reported by Carlitus the 2020 Trailblazer will be a 2021 model year, is that right?
They don't know as well the car will be a 2020 or 2021 model year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, Chevy always gave us a good car lately.
But, as reported by Carlitus the 2020 Trailblazer will be a 2021 model year, is that right?
They don't know as well the car will be a 2020 or 2021 model year.
From what I read in a Chevrolet press release is its releasing early 2020 as a 2021 model year vehicle.

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
LOL.. Since I bought the Blazer and showed my wife the upcoming Trailblazer she said we should trade in her 2014 Cruze next year for the Blazer Mini-Me for her.
hahaha that's awesome, I'm sure they'd look great together in the driveway, especially if you get the same color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts