2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blazer 2LT, 3.6L, AWD
10 Posts
3.6L 2LT here. I get around 22-23 MPG on mine. If you're only getting 18, I wouldn't immediately resort to taking it in and have a dealership look at it. Maybe its just your driving habits? Do you have AWD? turn off the Auto stop/start feature often? I've been using the AWD on mine lately and turn off the auto stop/start but I also drive it pretty gently since there's snow/ice in my neck of the woods this time of year.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2021 RS. Had been averaging 19-21 mostly city driving with a heavy foot. Lately it’s fallen off a cliff to about 15-16. I’ve tried to baby it to see if there’s an improvement, but the best I can muster now is 17. Highway, cruise on, average is about 22-25. When I first got it, I was getting 26-28 on the highway.

·
Registered
29 Posts
currently driving blazer 3 LT V6.

Disappointed in mileage , barely getting 18 mpg in the winter

Can the turbo 4 perform adequately ; hw's the mpg ?
I have 2019 2LT V6, averaging 16-17 in Winter. I know some of that is due to warmups on Autostart. Since the power & response is amazing (comparable to 1989 Mustang 5.0 GT), I'm not complaining. I am not an aggressive driver, but once in awhile give it da Gas!

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Blazer 2LT
27 Posts
Mine is an AWD (6cyl) and it’s a gas hog! But, I think the Blazer is probably heavy, I don’t know..I got better mileage with My Camaro, but, even so, I do like the Blazer better, now that I’ve gotten used to it. Hell of a lot better looking than the Bronco!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts