2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find this part anywhere. Gas tank Strap- Upper A. Is this called something else or what can I use in it’s place. My straps are in good shape and much thicker than the one at the auto store. Could I use a T-bolt instead of this to attach the bottom strap?
Hood Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Gesture
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.