2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Do you drive primarily in 2wd? Was it just the front ones? I find that it is pretty easy for traction issues with 2wd because the throttle is very sensitive. They spin with very little feel and noise so you may be spinning your front tires without even knowing it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just an FYI. A seller on ebay is selling sets of 4 tires Pirelli that fits the RS model 265/45/21 for like $600 delivered. I have bought from this seller before and had great experiences. I might pull the trigger and get them. I have been strongly considering getting a Yukon AT4 but they are impossible to find. It sucks having to buy new tires at 17k miles.
Where do you get them put on? I have wanted to do this but have no idea where to get them on ar

·
Registered
59 Posts
The new Blazer is not the old Trailblazer, the Blazer is leaning more towards a sport road vehicle than an off road vehicle. Tires on the Blazer are not like truck tires, Blazer tires come with less tread depth new than a truck tire. Chevrolet was not very forthwith when marketing the Blazer, and buyers were comparing to the Trailblazer which is not fair to either vehicle. I have 2 Blazers, like them both but one needs to know what your are buying before the purchase

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know part of this thread is older but I want to add some info I found on mine. I have a 2022 LT with the 18 in continentals that I just got in May. I took it in for its first oil change last week and my dealer has the Hunter machine you drive across when entering the service area. The report on mine showed the rear was out of spec, front showed ok. I asked how that could be with this being a new car. I was told that alot of new cars come from the factory mis-aligned or they can get jacked up when they are loaded onto the transports and ratcheted down. So for those that are having rear tire wear get the alignment checked.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I took my 2020 Blazer RS in for an oil change, tire rotation, and GM check list items. I was surprised as my depth is at 5/32 on my 21" Continental tires. Looks like these tires are only going to make 20,000 to 25,000 miles. Kind of shocking as I am mostly small town or highway driving. Is any else experiencing this? Especially on a RS with Continentals.
The Continental tire have very poor rating, you would think they would come with something better.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts