2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

Summit White Chevrolet Blazer Picture Thread

38K views 75 replies 21 participants last post by  mcshiester2000 
#1 · (Edited)
#16 ·
That's SO crazy! Sunday me and the Fam were in Phoenix from New Mexico. We were cruising the dealerships and ran into your Blazer while in our Blazer. I chased down the driver, but it was a worker for the car wash and not the owner. I Tried asking questions about the Lip kit and Exhaust, but he had no clue what was going on. Two days later I cruise the forums and found you! Where did you get the Splitter from and what kind of exhaust are you running? notice any performance gains? Definitely a clean setup!

#31 ·
UPDATE! I am a Teacher. It is our spring break. However due to the cancelation of schools, for the Corona virus, we have been given a specific set of suggestions to take into mind. For instance, we are suggested to notify our district if we are leaving the state within our time off. Upon re entry We are suggested to self quarantine for 14 days.:mad:!!! So, we decided it would be best to postpone the trip. Stay safe everyone and keep clean.

#33 ·
Just bought my 3LT this past Friday! I’m getting the windows tinted and also getting a ceramic coat on the whole vehicle. Oh...I also have a Reviver digital license plate on order as well 🙌🏻 I love this vehicle so far! I would love to get the RS interior trim and also the black gloss front and rear like Biggato’s. Its nice to be apart of this group...hope all is well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.