2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Placed my order for a 2023 2LT, White, Midnight Sport edition Monday. Unfortunately the next day immediately found out that Midnight Sport is on constraint for a minimum of 4 weeks. I am waiting to hear back if a Redline Edition is available without constraints. I really want the Midnight because I dont like the red accents on the wheels and mirrors on the Redline Edition.

The Blazers just look so much better with black grills and the 2023 update looks incredible to me. I will most likely just wait however long it takes. I have got my sights set on this specific combination it's going to be hard to compromise now. One thing I really wish I could get is a black top, but for some reason Chevy only offers that on blue.....? I will probably just get it wrapped.

Has anyone seen a 2023 in the wild yet? I can't even find pics online except for advertising materials.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Placed my order for a 2023 2LT, White, Midnight Sport edition Monday. Unfortunately the next day immediately found out that Midnight Sport is on constraint for a minimum of 4 weeks. I am waiting to hear back if a Redline Edition is available without constraints. I really want the Midnight because I dont like the red accents on the wheels and mirrors on the Redline Edition.

The Blazers just look so much better with black grills and the 2023 update looks incredible to me. I will most likely just wait however long it takes. I have got my sights set on this specific combination it's going to be hard to compromise now. One thing I really wish I could get is a black top, but for some reason Chevy only offers that on blue.....? I will probably just get it wrapped.

Has anyone seen a 2023 in the wild yet? I can't even find pics online except for advertising materials.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you go to www.chevrolet.com website, they will allow you to build the Blazer you want. When you complete your build and hit the summary button, they will allow you to look at vehicles that are at a dealership or are in transit that are an exact match or close. I checked on a 2023 Summit White with Midnight Sport package and had nine of them in transit to dealers within 100 miles of my zip code. I have a 2023 (not white) on order with the Midnight Sport package and my dealer has given me a build date week for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you go to www.chevrolet.com website, they will allow you to build the Blazer you want. When you complete your build and hit the summary button, they will allow you to look at vehicles that are at a dealership or are in transit that are an exact match or close. I checked on a 2023 Summit White with Midnight Sport package and had nine of them in transit to dealers within 100 miles of my zip code. I have a 2023 (not white) on order with the Midnight Sport package and my dealer has given me a build date week for it.
I checked when I originally dud the build and nothing I liked showed up. I just checked again and there is one in transit to a dealer 50 miles from me. It has black interior when I would prefer grey and has about $2000 worth of options that I really don't want, but I will probably give them a call this evening after work. If they don't have a markup or require you to buy BS dealer installed accessories I may try to put my name on it.

It is reassuring that your order went through. If you don't mind me asking, when did you place the order and what is the build week. Thanks for the tips.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I checked when I originally dud the build and nothing I liked showed up. I just checked again and there is one in transit to a dealer 50 miles from me. It has black interior when I would prefer grey and has about $2000 worth of options that I really don't want, but I will probably give them a call this evening after work. If they don't have a markup or require you to buy BS dealer installed accessories I may try to put my name on it.

It is reassuring that your order went through. If you don't mind me asking, when did you place the order and what is the build week. Thanks for the tips.
[/

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was just providing the info to confirm they were currently making Blazers with the Midnight Sport package. As far as my Blazer goes, (LT3, wanted the v6), I ordered it the first day my dealer could order them, June 13th. I stopped in the dealer August 17th, and he gave me a build week of September 26th. Certainly, a long time from my order date but there was a production delay that set things back. He also said it usually takes up to 30 days from build date to arriving at the dealer (I'm in Mid-Michigan), so that pushes it back possibly to the end of October. I winter in Florida and leave October 29th so I may not see it until May 2023. The dealer will deliver it to my garage if I have left. Good Luck with yours!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was just providing the info to confirm they were currently making Blazers with the Midnight Sport package. As far as my Blazer goes, (LT3, wanted the v6), I ordered it the first day my dealer could order them, June 13th. I stopped in the dealer August 17th, and he gave me a build week of September 26th. Certainly, a long time from my order date but there was a production delay that set things back. He also said it usually takes up to 30 days from build date to arriving at the dealer (I'm in Mid-Michigan), so that pushes it back possibly to the end of October. I winter in Florida and leave October 29th so I may not see it until May 2023. The dealer will deliver it to my garage if I have left. Good Luck with yours!
One problem with constraints is that an option can currently be on constraint, but they will still be building cars with that option. All of the builds that have been accepted by GM already have the parts needed to be built, but some of those parts may not be available for future vehicles so they go on constraint. One main thing that worries me is the manager at the dealership that does the ordering said that the Midnight Sport package may not be available for the full 2023 model year of the Traverse. I guess GM has a shortage on black paint....?

Good choice going with the v6. That is definitely what I would prefer to get, but I am one of the few people left who actually prefers cloth interior. I really wish GM didn't change the engineers choices on the 2LT. I am also trying to keep the price as low as possible. I didn't plan on buying a new one, but the prices on used Blazers is only like 10-15% cheaper than new. I justified stretching my budget by being able to get exactly what I want for only $2-3k more than a used one. I have also gotten too attached to the look of the 2023 now and know I would never be completely 100% happy with an older one now.

Congrats on your build. I hope you get it be you leave out. That would be tough knowing that you have a brand new vehicle, but it's across the county and you don't get to experience it for 6 months.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts