2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Seeing such a contrast between white and black in these pictures, i'm starting to think what more body color could do for the Blazer's design. Done right I think it might be good enough for even Chevrolet to start offering.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seeing such a contrast between white and black in these pictures, i'm starting to think what more body color could do for the Blazer's design. Done right I think it might be good enough for even Chevrolet to start offering.
For now, tinting or going full-black with the chrome trim is what i'm after.
Painting would be an option but costs more especially if done to factory quality.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We lover our new RS BLAZER!
Love my new summit white RS blazer also. Left a 2017 Explorer Sport, and am totally happy with everything so far. The 500 watt Sony sound system in the Explorer wasn't all bad though, but the 8 speaker BOSE system is more than adequate in my mind.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's SO crazy! Sunday me and the Fam were in Phoenix from New Mexico. We were cruising the dealerships and ran into your Blazer while in our Blazer. I chased down the driver, but it was a worker for the car wash and not the owner. I Tried asking questions about the Lip kit and Exhaust, but he had no clue what was going on. Two days later I cruise the forums and found you! Where did you get the Splitter from and what kind of exhaust are you running? notice any performance gains? Definitely a clean setup!

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Blazer RS
40 Posts
That's SO crazy! Sunday me and the Fam were in Phoenix from New Mexico. We were cruising the dealerships and ran into your Blazer while in our Blazer. I chased down the driver, but it was a worker for the car wash and not the owner. I Tried asking questions about the Lip kit and Exhaust, but he had no clue what was going on. Two days later I cruise the forums and found you! Where did you get the Splitter from and what kind of exhaust are you running? notice any performance gains? Definitely a clean setup!
Sup bro I believe I seen you drive by. My son and I where looking at your blazer also it looked lowered but I think it was do to smaller wheels ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah, we swapped out the stock 20 for a 20x9.5 but with the same tire. We have a K and N filter with a 12" DVD player. We are anxiously waiting for some type of suspension to lower it, but nothing as of yet.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Blazer RS
40 Posts
Yeah, we swapped out the stock 20 for a 20x9.5 but with the same tire. We have a K and N filter with a 12" DVD player. We are anxiously waiting for some type of suspension to lower it, but nothing as of yet.
Nice! We did a muffler delete and looking for a lowering kit also but nothing for it yet.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts