2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nothing here. Hopefully that continues. I did have some odd noises coming from the dash with the recent below freezing weather. Once things warmed up, it was quiet again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you have to take it to the dealer under warranty? We’re they aware of the issue? I noticed it when it started to get cold. I put almost 6000 miles on it before it appeared.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I thought there was but it was a miscommunication from the dealer. There’s a few of us on Facebook with the same problem. If they don’t fix it contact Chevrolet on Facebook

·
Registered
107 Posts
well my dealer claimed they couldnt hear anything- and yet I just drove about 200 miles and heard it everytime I hit a bump on the highway

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So apparently mine is a bad exhaust.. dealer ordered a new catback. Let’s see if it fixes it

·
Registered
107 Posts
So apparently mine is a bad exhaust.. dealer ordered a new catback. Let’s see if it fixes it
Interesting. My car in at dealer now- has been since yesterday AM and no updates on what they have found. In recent days my squeaking sound wasn't really audible. But my rear seat seems to be rattling.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone else getting a squeak from the rear hatch area over bumps?
Yes, same issue. Mine have been squealing for about a month. Here at dealership now and they are applying brake lubes. I'll keep you posted if that fixes the issue.

·
Registered
107 Posts
my squeak is gone. They claim to have tried the fix listed here where the back window insulation was adjusted to prevent any rubbing. So far so good

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think I have heard this in my Blazer too. I thought it was the suspension and wondered if it was a normal noise or not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve heard it in mine. It’s not consistent though, comes and goes. Will have to bring it back soon. Was afraid it was a tire rub or something.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The bulletin that address' the squeaking due to the lower control arm interface is # 19-NA-070
Do you have a link to this bulletin? I tried searching by the bulletin number but I am coming up empty. I am almost due for an oil change and I think I am going to print out these bulletins for the squeak and the interior rattle that my Blazer seems to be experiencing. Schedule service and make them give me a loaner vehicle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts