2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't seen the Blazer since 2005 and it was a great vehicle that can take you anywhere. I didn't have the means to get one back when the last generation was in production so I may go for the third gen model. Hoping to see it follow in its predecessor's footsteps and come with a 2 door option, that thing had great handling, power, turning radius and visibility.

There's also a few others i'm looking at including the new Bronco and Wrangler.

·
Registered
83 Posts
A 2 door option would be great but by the looks of it, I doubt it happening. This is going to be pretty darn long and large and I think they'll keep that one variation of it.

The new Bronco is very up in the air. Some say it'll be like a Wrangler, some say it'll be like the upcoming Grand Wagoneer. It's so hectic lol.

·
Registered
495 Posts
That's what im starting to realize looking at the pictures currently out that publications are suggesting is the new Blazer.

And oh yeah, lets not forget the 4 door blazer we once had, that was quite something. Too bad that these are uncommon to come around:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think a 4 door is really all they need. Don't see too many 2 door SUVs anymore other than the Wrangler I guess? But those I don't really consider to be the same segment as they're off road utility rugged vehicles compared to Tahoes and the like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts