2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

SD issue

22K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  dmunn19 
#1 ·
For some reason I keep getting the same error flash every time I start my new blazer RS. SD is not functioning properly. Any recommendation?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I've had the same problem show up... As I am driving if my phone is plugged in, I sometimes I get a similar SD Card Error, after a few seconds it resolves itself and Android Auto restores.

Could be an issue with the location of the SD card in the center console and if you have stuff in the consoler it may cause the SD card to not connect properly while the vehicle is in use.

Poor design.

#5 · (Edited)
Can someone send a pic of the SD card? I brought my suv new off the showroom and it never came with the card so now I'm going back and forth with the dealership who claim that the card was installed and are trying to charge me $200 for a new one. If I can buy it online myself as I don't want to deal with that dealership anymore. Also, gm/chevy hasn't been any help either.

#6 ·
Dee.... if you bought the truck brand new from the dealer and it has navigation available, the dealer HAS to put the SD card onto your truck! It's part of the package you purchased … the dealer usually only has one card but is supposed to install the mappiong before you leave with your new purchase. If your dealer fights you on this, contact GM help and they will walk you (or contact your dealer for you) , through this problem. Good luck !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.