2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I found some black RS badges that are supposedly the same size as the factory ones...anybody swap theirs out yet? I know the red makes the RS stand out, but with all the other badges black I think black RS would look good as well.

Premium Member
2020 blazer ls1, dark grey
I bought a complete set of black to put on my nightfall grey metallic 1LT . Also bought black front and rear bow ties . Will paint grill bar and chrome turn signal trim body color. Nothing completed since was in hospital 17 days and just got home . Will post pictures as completed.

Registered
I found some black RS badges that are supposedly the same size as the factory ones...anybody swap theirs out yet? I know the red makes the RS stand out, but with all the other badges black I think black RS would look good as well.
Where did you find the black RS badges? I was contemplating using adhesive vinyl to cover the red.

Premium Member
2020 blazer ls1, dark grey
They are on eBay, available with chrome around edge and black in center as well as solid black no chrome edge. Comes in stick on and bolt on for grill

Registered
If you get a chance, can you post a link? I would like to get a set that I know fits/works. Thanks in advance!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts