2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevy has confirmed both the exterior and interior dimensions/capacity for the Blazer. Sitting between the Equinox and Traverse the wheelbase measures 112.7 inches, while the full body length extends to 191.4. Its 67 inches tall and 76 inches which with a ground clearance of 7.4 inches. Overall passenger volume is 107.8 cubic feet and cargo volume sits at 64.2 cubic feet behind the first row seats. Chevy Reveals Dimensions and Specs for 2019 Blazer - The News Wheel

·
Registered
137 Posts
The cargo capacity is decent when compared to other rivals in the segment, but do we know if the seats fold completely flat? I haven't been able to find any pictures of the boot.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm talking about a flat load lip. A lot of the times the seats folded down are still raised up from the trunk, making it more difficult to utilize the full capacity.

·
Registered
86 Posts
This appears to the be boot according to some pics up on GM Authority. Haven't been able to source any pictures of the rear seats down.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The trunk space is very comparable to rivals in the segment and it looks like there are also a good number of tie down points. I hope that slide rail is easy enough to remove.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts