21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RS 3.6L AWD
10 Posts
I got some of these for my 21 inch rims. While they do fit and would be secure to hold the wheel in place, they aren't a good cosmetic fit IMO.

These are much smaller diameter than the OE lugnuts and they're longer. The combination of being skinnier and poking out from the wheel face doesn't look right to me...and you see little silver circles around each of these where the wheel is not painted on the OE mating surface. I'm going to return these and look for something more along the lines of the OE shape.

If you like them, that's all that matters, but wanted to give some feedback from my experience.

·
Registered
2020 Blazer RS
8 Posts
I had a set come with my RS as well. I put one on and yes it stuck out more. Not a good look. You think GM could have designed a better looking one. I won’t be using mine.

·
Registered
2020 RS 3.6L AWD
10 Posts
I had a set come with my RS as well. I put one on and yes it stuck out more. Not a good look. You think GM could have designed a better looking one. I won’t be using mine.
Yours were the GM ones or something aftermarket? I was thinking of using some of my MyChevrolet points and getting the GM ($200+!!) ones, but was thinking they'd be a better fit.

·
Registered
2020 RS 3.6L AWD
10 Posts
Yes. Came as an option on the vehicle. Around $60. View attachment 894
Ah, ok...I see. Yeah, can see in my pic where my GM locking lug sticks out farther too.

I feel like I could deal with that since it's the locker and not skinny like the aftermarket ones. I was looking at the set of 20 black nuts + 4 black lockers...they're proud of them at $200, but I might just suck it up and do it if they fit better. I'm almost debating getting rid of the locks all together. I don't leave the car out of the garage overnight anywhere. Nobody around here is going to steal these wheels while I'm in a restaurant or anything.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts