2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Hello, Dave here from MRT. We've developed two axle-back exhaust systems for the 19+ Blazer LT1 V6 and Blazer RS.

Blazer LT1 V6 Axle-back

Blazer RS Quad-tip Axle-back

Here are some sound clips of the LT1.

MRT Exhaust systems are manufactured right here in the USA, using premium quality mandrel-bent T304 Stainless steel to maximize the performance and durability of your Blazer!

Registered
2022 Chevy Blazer RS V6 - Black

Registered
Hello, Dave here from MRT. We've developed two axle-back exhaust systems for the 19+ Blazer LT1 V6 and Blazer RS.

Blazer LT1 V6 Axle-back

MRT Exhaust systems are manufactured right here in the USA, using premium quality mandrel-bent T304 Stainless steel to maximize the performance and durability of your Blazer!
What in the holy crap is that thing?? Do you literally have an open ended dump behind the rear bumper?? And no connection to the existing exhaust so you have to get up in there with a sawzall? Wow, just wow...

Registered
2022 Chevy Blazer RS V6 - Black

Blazer LT1 V6 Axle-back

Never mind. I didn't read it properly. I see you do have a V6 exhaust. However, I do agree with Konfucius, the setup seems odd.

Registered
What in the holy crap is that thing?? Do you literally have an open ended dump behind the rear bumper?? And no connection to the existing exhaust so you have to get up in there with a sawzall? Wow, just wow...
Hello, what you are referring to is a Helmholtz style drone management tube. It is closed on the end and specifically designed to cancel any unwanted frequencies at cruising RPM for the 3.6L Blazer.

Give us a call for pricing and availability, 734-455-5807.

Thanks!
~Dave

Registered
Never mind. I didn't read it properly. I see you do have a V6 exhaust. However, I do agree with Konfucius, the setup seems odd.
Hello! Yes, both systems were created for the 3.6L V6. The "extra" tube is a drone management system that has been designed to specifically cancel unwanted drone at the cruising frequency of the Blazer.

Thank you!
~Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts