2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have been to the dealer to check out a 2020 2LT with the Turbo and AWD and noticed that the owners manual and Chevy.com says the manual passenger seat can be raised and lowered in height.

I don't see a handle for doing this and was wondering if anyone with a 2019/2020 knows if the Blazer comes with this feature. The sales people around here couldn't find an answer so I am wondering if anyone else knows about this item!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I have been to the dealer to check out a 2020 2LT with the Turbo and AWD and noticed that the owners manual and Chevy.com says the manual passenger seat can be raised and lowered in height.

I don't see a handle for doing this and was wondering if anyone with a 2019/2020 knows if the Blazer comes with this feature. The sales people around here couldn't find an answer so I am wondering if anyone else knows about this item!

Thanks!!
i have the RS and to do that all you have to do pull up or push down the one that makes your seat go back and forth

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Thanks!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.