2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds great! all you need to know. lol I would say if you have any interest in the exhaust it's worth the money. It's the classic Magnaflow sound on a V6. Plus gives you the quad tip exhaust which is far more sporty then the OE exhaust. With the K&N Filter it changed the sound even more when I get into the higher RPM's on sport mode I find myself speeding a bit more then usual..

It's a little more throaty sounding then this but close.
@Blender, I posted a reply to this clip the day you posted it but it seems to have disappeared? Regardless, great job using this MagnaFlow video/sound clip. It sounds pretty close to what my FWD sounded like when I picked it up. After they tweaked it for me it toned down a few decibels but still sounds great.

I love the sound when I gun it hard and it shifts quickly and also when downshifting quickly. I also noticed on my FWD the tips tuck in almost perfectly flush with the apron, it looks like the AWD sits proud a bit more, which I think you mentioned after it was installed.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
@Blender, I posted a reply to this clip the day you posted it but it seems to have disappeared? Regardless, great job using this MagnaFlow video/sound clip. It sounds pretty close to what my FWD sounded like when I picked it up. After they tweaked it for me it toned down a few decibels but still sounds great.

I love the sound when I gun it hard and it shifts quickly and also when downshifting quickly. I also noticed on my FWD the tips tuck in almost perfectly flush with the apron, it looks like the AWD sits proud a bit more, which I think you mentioned after it was installed.
Yeah, it's a prototype and it looks like they don't even have the AWD out yet. I'm not mad about it lol I at least got an exhaust for my AWD.. not many do ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Does anyone know when they’ll have a AWD version available?
Last I talked to them the said it was 3 weeks out from the time I got the prototype. That was early March, but then that's also when Covid19 really started going and MF is out of California and they shut almost everything down. So I don't know when it will actually get out into retail.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts