2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree. I’m not looking for a road racer, but just a better handling car with a firmer ride and less roll. For example, at highway speed, my Blazer RS feels very unstable when I have to make any quick adjustments to avoid something on the road or having to avoid some other car that may cut me off.

·
Premium Member
2020 blazer 2LT dark grey
95 Posts
Eibach emailed back that they need vehicles for testing. They should be close by, I believe they are in California.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got 21" rims with the stock Continental Crosscontact tires on 2920 RS. Ride is harsh on bumpy roads but tires stick like glue. Even on curvy roads at highway+ speeds. Did well in snow too. Taller sidewall tires may give a rolling sensation, like with 18" rims.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Eibach emailed back that they need vehicles for testing. They should be close by, I believe they are in California.
The tech guy I spoke to today from Eibach said that they are not working on a kit soon. He said the engineers are busy working on other projects right until there is more demand for Blazer kits....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Its all about the looks. Just a smidgen lower and it'll look good. Don't want to slam it, just close the wheel gap a bit.
I also sent an email to Eibach and called. We would need a community like this one to make contact with Eibach and let them know 100+ people would be interested.
Its not rocket science for them to drop a coil off for a 1.5in drop and increase the spring rate on a set of new springs. They just need a lot of interested parties to know if they make a run of 500 sets that they will sell......

21 - 25 of 25 Posts