2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
I agree. I’m not looking for a road racer, but just a better handling car with a firmer ride and less roll. For example, at highway speed, my Blazer RS feels very unstable when I have to make any quick adjustments to avoid something on the road or having to avoid some other car that may cut me off.

· Registered
10 Posts
My Eibach Springs are schedule to arrive Monday and I have appointment with local shop to have them installed, along with new Yokohoma Geolander X-CV 265/45R21's and Wheel alignment. Hoping these tires are better than the 21" Continentals that came with car. I will post pictures once installed and my thoughts on ride with new lowering Springs.

· Registered
10 Posts
Mine were $400 to install with $100 of that going towards the alignment. I would try to get another quote.

Here's my 2022 RS with the new Eibach Pro Kit springs.

View attachment 1880
Wow. This looks great. I love the new lowered stance. I can't wait to get mine installed next week on my 2019 RS. I see the Springs come with new bump stops to accommodate the lowered ride. Can you advise how the car rides with the new Springs? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts