2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if any of you have found a solution to increase the lighting strenght of the Blazer? Low beams are not very strong and high beams doesn’t add much of lightning.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The low to high beam is a shade in the unit, you will need to adjust the shade up to get more light on low beam. BUT on coming traffic may have an issue from time to time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
How do you get to the bulbs....inner fenderwell?
I finally was able to install the 6000K bulbs! What a difference, but what a pain in the arse! Very closely matches the DRL's. Can see a lot better with them.Also did a few other upgrades.....Black lug nuts, blacked out side clearance lights, and red caliper covers. Will post pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I finally was able to install the 6000K bulbs! What a difference, but what a pain in the arse! Very closely matches the DRL's. Can see a lot better with them.Also did a few other upgrades.....Black lug nuts, blacked out side clearance lights, and red caliper covers. Will post pics as soon as I can.
Did you have to take the bumper right off to do them

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you have to take the bumper right off to do them
No. You take the front of the inner fender well off and a bracket that holds the assembly and you can see the cover that is over the bulb. I tried not to take off the bracket, but I couldn't get the cover off to get to the bulb.
The bracket has 8 bolts,if I remember correctly. Not hard, just time consuming!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wonder if any of you have found a solution to increase the lighting strenght of the Blazer? Low beams are not very strong and high beams doesn’t add much of lightning.
You can find a brighter hid bulb. I replaced my hid with an led conversion kit. It’s brighter and more of a 6000k white.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts