2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you Jerry E. You were right. Every time the vehicle goes to V4 mode it vibrates. Highway speeds are not a problem anymore and that's a good thing. Just when it goes into V4. What can I do to stop this vibration from happening when the vehicle goes to V4 mode?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank you Jerry E. You were right. Every time the vehicle goes to V4 mode it vibrates. Highway speeds are not a problem anymore and that's a good thing. Just when it goes into V4. What can I do to stop this vibration from happening when the vehicle goes to V4 mode?
A guy in Canada claims that a GM rep said a new ecm cal could be put in to change the economy mode so the eng doesn't go into the V4 mode too soon causing the eng to lug down creating the eng vibration. So far I have not heard of new ECM engine calibration out to fix this issue. I got used to it and when I feel it I just remind myself it is saving fuel.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My Blazer is really starting to annoy me with all these rattles and noises. Already had it service once and they replaced some parts on the tailgate but I hear rattles in my dash and also from other areas I have yet to determine. For a 45K+ vehicle I am a bit disappointed in all that.

Anybody have links to any known service bulletins that I can reference for issues related to rattles and noises?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts