2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes, worked like a charm. All thanks to you! Thank you so much, it saved a hefty bill to have someone do it. Loving the blazer community!!! Thanks again :)
Nice. How they look?! Do they meet your expectations lol. I been telling people to get these but it’s a hefty price. But are premium before you need to retrofit a led housing. I can’t convince the world haha. Plus the manufacturer is in my neighborhood haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
They look good, and seem to be in align with with the road exactly where the OEM was, which didn’t seem to be pointed far enough out in my opinion. The road right in front of the car seemed to get all the light. The color temp and brightness seem to be just fine! Any thoughts on how to adjust the headlights up a tad?

Grille Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Car

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ummmm not sure where the adjuster screw is. If you find it let me know. But keep in mind the headlights are mid bumper so there’re lower to the ground lol. But I think they are perfect height give it a few days you’ll love the difference

·
Registered
7 Posts
I changed mine too with lucas H2L D3S. Does it draw more power than the original HID ballast which is 35 watts? I cannot find the power draw in their specification sheet. I am thinking it should be more than 35 watts since there is an additional cooling fan to drive. Also, their website does not specify the lumen value for high and low beam, even if they are the most expensive in the market.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts