2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here are pictures of blue blazer with black wheels, black emblem kit and a black Grille crossbar

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of all Blazer colors to be blazed out I think blue is quite possibly the best. Would you consider tinting the tail light or doing something to the Bezels?

·
Registered
25 Posts
2020's Bright Blue, not Kinetic? They're very similar, but I think the Bright Blue is tad lighter. And why did they change it over anyway? Maybe the Mod can update the title to Kinetic/Bright.

Congrats to the wife!

·
Registered
7 Posts
2020's Bright Blue, not Kinetic? They're very similar, but I think the Bright Blue is tad lighter. And why did they change it over anyway? Maybe the Mod can update the title to Kinetic/Bright.

Congrats to the wife!
You are right, they are just a little different. It looks like the made the 2020 shade a little bit brighter than the 2019. I can delete and move it to another thread if I need to.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You are right, they are just a little different. It looks like the made the 2020 shade a little bit brighter than the 2019. I can delete and move it to another thread if I need to.
I don't think that's necessary. Keep it here. It's a great place to compare the two. I love this color of blue.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts