2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have had this on multiple cars. I do not think it is your blazer or your car but rather the gas pump itself. I have 3 cars between my wife and I and I have had this happen on all of them from time to time.

I sometimes think the outside air pressure is a factor but it may just be the pump.

Maybe I am wrong. Who knows.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I’ve had to fiddle with it when starting the pump. Once going it hasn’t kicked off prematurely.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think it is the blazer that is the problem. The engineers spec’d to tight a tolerance and now we have to find the sweet spot when we fuel up. I’m not bitching about it, it’s a non issue to me. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have not had it happen on my Blazer yet with 4,500 miles on the odometer. My Florida car is a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and it does happen on that car but usually only at one particular gas station which I avoid as much as possible.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes its still taking a long time to fill up,I had to get gas today for my leaf blower so I tried a different gas station.
I don't drive it a lot,I have to bring it to the dealer when I have time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
if a gas pump is working, its working so my guess is the issue isnt with the gas pump, its with your gauge- same as my vehicle. As I stated, I went to get gas several times and my gauge slowly went up to only 1/2 tank even though the fuel pump shut down- the issue wasnt with the gas station pump.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think somebody had many reasons to get rid of it. Or stuck with one incompetent service department that didn’t handle a simple fix.

·
Registered
60 Posts
85% of all parts are made there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Toyota,Dodge,Chevy or Ford.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.