2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Every time I try to put gas in it I've tried different gas stations to see if it was the pumps but it's slow very slow

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have had this on multiple cars. I do not think it is your blazer or your car but rather the gas pump itself. I have 3 cars between my wife and I and I have had this happen on all of them from time to time.

I sometimes think the outside air pressure is a factor but it may just be the pump.

Maybe I am wrong. Who knows.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I’ve had to fiddle with it when starting the pump. Once going it hasn’t kicked off prematurely.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Every time I try to put gas in it I've tried different gas stations to see if it was the pumps but it's slow very slow
That's really weird, I've had it happen to me every now and then, usually I just reposiiton the pump and it works. I don't think it's your Blazer that's the problem.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think it is the blazer that is the problem. The engineers spec’d to tight a tolerance and now we have to find the sweet spot when we fuel up. I’m not bitching about it, it’s a non issue to me. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have not had it happen on my Blazer yet with 4,500 miles on the odometer. My Florida car is a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and it does happen on that car but usually only at one particular gas station which I avoid as much as possible.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes its still taking a long time to fill up,I had to get gas today for my leaf blower so I tried a different gas station.
I don't drive it a lot,I have to bring it to the dealer when I have time.

·
Registered
105 Posts
if a gas pump is working, its working so my guess is the issue isnt with the gas pump, its with your gauge- same as my vehicle. As I stated, I went to get gas several times and my gauge slowly went up to only 1/2 tank even though the fuel pump shut down- the issue wasnt with the gas station pump.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think somebody had many reasons to get rid of it. Or stuck with one incompetent service department that didn’t handle a simple fix.

·
Registered
39 Posts
85% of all parts are made there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Toyota,Dodge,Chevy or Ford.

·
Registered
39 Posts
And then some.