2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Had to have a brand new entertainment system put in so far fingers crossed has been great. No problems since the new installation . Try the dealership again. For a new one
Same here. No repeat issues at all. Apparently the older models were built with a defective screen or radio module.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just had this problem today. Started car and screen is black. Tried restarting car, didn't work to fix it. Have oil change set this week, so i will be sure to have them fix this issue. Will keep an update of they the see and find. 6400 miles

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just had this problem today. Started car and screen is black. Tried restarting car, didn't work to fix it. Have oil change set this week, so i will be sure to have them fix this issue. Will keep an update of they the see and find. 6400 miles
As soon as I posted this and contracted the dealership it started working again...WTF

·
Registered
6 Posts
anyone had any fixes to this? I've had my radio module replaced twice now and the issue is still happening. They have no idea.

I'm booked next week again for my 9th visit since June..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2019 blazer 3lt awd. In the bottom right corner of my screen there’s a gps with a red circle and slash over it. I can still search addresses on the nav and it works fine. Just wondering why it’s has that sign on it. I’ve also had 2 instances where the screen turns completely black while driving then turns back on after a few seconds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
They held mine for a week, but finally got tech on the phone and replaced the screen only, apparently. Since then, I have not had the problem of the screen freezing. Mine rarely if ever went black - more just would not work as touch screen, and only in spurts. Whatever problem there was, it also froze the buttons beneath. But since the new screen, no problems at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Exactly what they did with mine (replaced the actual screen, not just the radio module). Issues haven't entirely continued, only some slight freezing, more of a lagged response for changing audio/volume etc, rather than the full on crashing it was doing. However, it is still kicking me off bluetooth intermittently when connected to Carplay. They are thinking it's my apple watch doing it - watch is trying to steal bluetooth connection? It will still show my call/connection on the car but my phone will not pick up the mic/speakers (only option on my phone is handheld or speakerphone) But microphone will not work for some time after it boots me off either.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts