2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

Infotainment center not working

27K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Kswain 
went to dealer- they said nothing is wrong with my car- not even sure if they actually looked into the situation- just said they couldnt duplicate the condition- even though it happened on my way to the appointment.
I had this same problem! Last visit they told me it would take a month of it sitting there for them to diagnose the problem.
mine has been in the shop more than five times for same issue. And I was with out my car for over 40 days.
In the process of trying to invoke the lemon law. Has anyone else had any luck with this??

went to dealer- they said nothing is wrong with my car- not even sure if they actually looked into the situation- just said they couldnt duplicate the condition- even though it happened on my way to the appointment.
I had this same problem! Last visit they told me it would take a month of it sitting there for them to diagnose the problem.
mine has been in the shop more than five times for same issue. And I was with out my car for over 40 days.
In the process of trying to invoke the lemon law. Has anyone else had any luck with this??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.