2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just had ours installed by the dealer. A hair over $400 for the bowtie and the installation. Well worth it not to have to take apart a brand new truck!
Not a bad price. Mine was $359.45 installed plus tax with the order of my Blazer. Of course, I got no deal on the vehicle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not a bad price. Mine was $359.45 installed plus tax with the order of my Blazer. Of course, I got no deal on the vehicle.
That's a bummer! I definitely feel like we got a GREAT deal on ours! Didn't want silver, or one with black wheels but that's exactly what we got. The "glow tie" was actually a little "cheaper" because when we took the deal sheet showing value for our trade in, it was sight unseen. They actually ended up giving us $200 more, which left us with a credit w/ the dealer, so WIN! I would recommend my dealer, and buy from them again. <3

·
Registered
1 Posts
My son did mine, The bumper is a PIA coming off. The tabs all broke on the mounting pice of the grill emblem. The end result was great but I would recommend a dealer install on this

21 - 26 of 26 Posts