2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

HID

7K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Papermaker 
#1 ·
Has anyone changed the HID headlight bulbs on their Blazer?
Wanting to go to 6000K to look like LED's.

#14 ·
I’ll be upgrading my headlight unit to bi led projectors soon I’ll update. I’ve done a 5500k hid it didn’t do much. Right now I have a h11 led bulb in my housing with some modifications. It’s a little better but I’ve looked into a retrofit bi led projectors so That will be my nxt project.

#21 ·
If you are looking for brighter solutions for your bulbs, you should visit Xenons4u because they have a massive stock of Genuine Philips bulbs. Philips D3S are, in my opinion, the brightest bulbs in the entire inventory. Not only are they brighter, but they also have a longer lifespan; it's been almost five years since I replaced my bulbs, and they still function as if they were brand new.
When you replace your old bulbs with these D3S bulbs, you will also notice that these bulbs provide a uniform light discharge for a more visible road. On their website Philips D3S 35W Xenon HID Bulb, you will find further enticing features of these bulbs. Moreover, what impressed me the most about these replacement bulbs was that they are rated at 4300k, which is nearly identical to natural daylight, and can operate flawlessly for 2,500 hours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.