2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alike many of users here, I too have had difficulty in finding a forum dedicated to this next truck. I have my fingers crossed that the spotty build quality in the older models is a thing of the past. I'm looking forward to joining you guys in learning more about this new revitalized crossover.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Chevy's quality has improved over time since the last Blazer was produced, but the question is when they will release a Blazer if at all. We're still waiting for news and they've been keeping quiet on the matter. Was hoping to hear something at the just passed auto shows.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I am unsure as to why nothing was shown at the Detroit Auto Show as well. I think perhaps because there was such a focus on pickups, that they didn't bother showcasing any concepts. And while I know their build quality has improved drastically from when the last Blazer was produced, I am curious what existing platform they plan on using for this truck. Rumor has it, that its supposed to share much of what's found in the Arcadia.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Products like the Tahoe has always held up well to me so i think if they apply more of that here then we will be in for a treat. If they don't, start expanding your options.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Perhaps the next Blazer, or hints of it will appear at shows with more emphasis on utility vehicles like the Blazer, though I can't think of one off the top of my head. Or Chevy can reveal it at a private event and not a large international show, but news has been scarce these days.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Two big shows are coming up, the New York Show in March and the Chicago Auto Show later this month. If nothing happens at either of those then we'll have to wait for Q3 for more information by my guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts