2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my blue blazer in April after waiting 12 weeks after ordering it. Overall I absolutely love it! I would have liked to have the panoramic sunroof but I dislike leather seats and you can't get it with cloth seats. I've always loved chevy I've owned two cruzes and loved them just need something bigger, newer and with awd. I'm excited to see others stories and experiences!

Thank you

Registered
How long was your Blazer 鈥渋n transit鈥 before you got it? Also, how long before you got a build date?
I ordered mine Mid March, still no build date... The dealer did not have allocations... This rate, I will be getting a 2020 Blazer....haha

Registered

Registered
It will do for now but I think Chevrolet needs to come up with some aggressive styling package for the Blazer. Already its design is too "soft" for me.

Registered
It will do for now but I think Chevrolet needs to come up with some aggressive styling package for the Blazer. Already its design is too "soft" for me.
like what? I do agree that they could add some more features to the RS package to make it stand out and look more aggressive. Right now you can basically customize an LT blazer and an RS blazer to look pretty similar from the outside. the only major differences would be the grille pattern and the larger black wheels on the RS.

Registered
thanks for mentioning the edge as I never thought of it
comparing the two it can be said that some more aggressive body lines below the beltline can help
also arguments can be made supporting what we already have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts