2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, has anyone added the hands free lift gate sensor to a blazer that did not come with one, in other words is there a way to see if it comes pre-wired so that i can just by the sensor and install it myself

·
Super Moderator
2021 RS AWD Pewter Metallic, Black interior, 21" wheels, pano roof
181 Posts
GM has had different add ons wired in their vehicles in the past......so they could be easily added. Now a days, I do not know. i have added upper trim level stuff to my F150-but that requires some module programming as well on some of the stuff.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GM has had different add on's wired in their vehicles in the past......so they could be easily added. Now a days, I do not know. i have added upper trim level stuff to my F150-but that requires some module programming as well on some of the stuff.
yeah I kind of figured because allot of times they pre-wire stuff in case a customer decides to go with the the upgrades and they have to to do it in dealer if one is not already there. but I'm wondering if there is a way to find out if its prewired for it. for example ford has forscan does Chevy have anything like that ?

·
Super Moderator
2021 RS AWD Pewter Metallic, Black interior, 21" wheels, pano roof
181 Posts
I’m a forscan user, be great if GM was available, then again, it may be all ready to go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts