2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just enough for a toe hold, but they do help to keep the rocks and mud off the lower portion and I like the look
I prefer the look of the factory running boards over any of the aftermarket ones I've found. In your opinion, are the factory ones worth the price, either for their intended use as an assist step or as a splash/rock guard? How sturdy are they? Would you mind posting some pics of your Blazer? There aren't many pics available online of the factory running boards installed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I prefer the look of the factory running boards over any of the aftermarket ones I've found. In your opinion, are the factory ones worth the price, either for their intended use as an assist step or as a splash/rock guard? How sturdy are they? Would you mind posting some pics of your Blazer? There aren't many pics available online of the factory running boards installed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Apparently I was told that these are on indefinite back order. No idea what that means. Stock # appears to be: 42491246
This is off topic, but who gave you that information? With a quick search, I found one place that says they have them in stock and ready to ship tomorrow. Interestingly, I've found contradictory information regarding fitment. Some say part number 42491246 fits 2022 LT models, some say they don't. Can anyone confirm these fit 2022 LTs?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was told this by the accessories manager who talked to the parts department when I puchased the vehicle on Wednesday this week. I did not get the part # from him, I found that online, but I was told the stock issue from him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts