2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
i've noticed as I am putting the miles on, breaking it in, the engine noise is getting louder. anyone else notice?
another thing I noticed, when braking, coming to a stop, the blazer will slow to about 40-30kms, then it feels like the brakes lock up, it brakes harder all the sudden. great i am coming to stop, but shouldn't be so harsh.
Is it possible the braking you are feeling is the Auto Braking (collision avoidance)? I notice if I come into my driveway (slight angle upward) and gas it just as I approach the garage door the Auto Brakes will lock up the front wheels, even though I had already let off the gas and was starting to brake manually. It has happened several times now at other places when it senses something is in my way and wants to avoid the collision.
I'm having issues with the braking system on my 2020 Premier. When I apply the brakes at low speed all of a sudden the car slams on the brakes, a row of red lights show on the dash momentarily, then the brakes ease off and I can roll forward again. This happens on clear roads with no roadway obstructions. It's like the ABS has been applied or the collision avoidance has turned on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm having issues with the braking system on my 2020 Premier. When I apply the brakes at low speed all of a sudden the car slams on the brakes, a row of red lights show on the dash momentarily, then the brakes ease off and I can roll forward again. This happens on clear roads with no roadway obstructions. It's like the ABS has been applied or collision avoidance has turned on.
UPDATE: A pattern has developed. When I get really close to a speed bump at very low speed the collision avoidance deploys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.