2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know that Chevrolet used the Camaro as inspiration for the new Blazer but does it remind you of other vehicles on the road? When I see the Blazer the Lamborghini Urus also comes to mind because of the way the lights are designed and the imposing front grille.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think the comparison to the Urus might be a bit of a stretch to be honest. At least when it comes to the front I think it looks closer to a Lexus.The way the lines for lights and the grille meet up looks similar to the spindle grille that Lexus uses.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Unfortunately I think the front end and basic styling of the 2019 Hyundai Sante Fe looks a bit like the blazer

I am not sure who copied who but I have always thought Hyundai and Kia always seem to copy the looks and stylings of other auto makers over the years.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Whatever the case, it won't matter much. The differences between these vehicles are worlds apart. It just has to stop here and not spread to the Corvette SUV I heard is in the works.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whatever the case, it won't matter much. The differences between these vehicles are worlds apart. It just has to stop here and not spread to the Corvette SUV I heard is in the works.
I really, really hope that doesn't happen. I can't imagine any scenario where a Corvette SUV actually works. Especially if they're crazy enough to use the Corvette name.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well it would be interesting to see a mid engine SUV. The C-8 Corvette revealed next month will be a first for the Vette, mid engined.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well it would be interesting to see a mid engine SUV. The C-8 Corvette revealed next month will be a first for the Vette, mid engined.
I'd be curious to see what it would look like because I have no idea how Chevy could pull it off. The only SUV I can think of that sort of has a mid engine is the H1. But that has a front mid engine not a rear one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Since I got mine I have had multiple people think it’s some kind of Land Rover!

I see lots of different things. Similarities to the Murano, some new Lexus models, and many others here and there.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Since I got mine I have had multiple people think it’s some kind of Land Rover!

I see lots of different things. Similarities to the Murano, some new Lexus models, and many others here and there.
I guess the very squared front end comes off as an LR. Wouldn't have been my first guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts