2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing is pretty cool. It's not over the top done, it doesn't look like a show stopper, but it's functional and effective and that's what I always loved about the Blazer. This one just happens to come from Icon 4x4.

I'm just going to jump to the best part about it, and that's the raw GM LS2 V8 packing 420hp sitting under the hood mated to the extremely notable 4L80E transmission. Connected to that is the Atlas II part-time 4x4 transfer case to enable this to be a 4WD Blazer.

Interior was redone completely with real Italian leather, wool rugs, custom gauges and dash components, and even a Line-X lined floor.

The exterior was left very simple, painted monochrome blue with blacked out front and rear bumpers.

The Blazer rolls on American-made Black Rock wheels, with four-wheel disc brakes on Dynatrac Dana 60 axles. That's a Wilwood master cylinder powering the disc brakes, and Fox Racing shock absorbers upgrade the suspension performance.

http://www.maxim.com/rides/icon-4x4-chevrolet-blazer-2017-3

·
Registered
78 Posts
That's pretty much the kind of Blazer I want, unassuming on the outside but with plenty of power and an AWD system. It's the perfect blend of luxury and practicality on the inside with Italian leather seats and wool rugs.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a sleeper ;)

But it is a really effective vehicle. They hit the nail on the head of what a true enthusiast of these vehicles would love to see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts