2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the latest episode of Talking Cars, Consumer Reports gave their thoughts on the positives and negatives of the Chevy Blazer. They talked about how the Blazer is an easy SUV to live with, it has great styling, and good performance. But it's not perfect as they mention things like visibility, price for higher trims, and the lack of standard safety features.

The Blazer's section starts at 17:00 minute mark.

·
Registered
9 Posts
On the latest episode of Talking Cars, Consumer Reports gave their thoughts on the positives and negatives of the Chevy Blazer. They talked about how the Blazer is an easy SUV to live with, it has great styling, and good performance. But it's not perfect as they mention things like visibility, price for higher trims, and the lack of standard safety features.

The Blazer's section starts at 17:00 minute mark.

I was quite disappointed in CR’s rating of the New Blazer. They gave huh marks for everything except dependability. They used a term “Predicted Dependability” and rated it low! They never give the basis of the so called “Predicted Reliability” Why wouldn’t it be TBD and make it a note? Deceiving when you read the Rating

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was quite disappointed in CR’s rating of the New Blazer. They gave huh marks for everything except dependability. They used a term “Predicted Dependability” and rated it low! They never give the basis of the so called “Predicted Reliability” Why wouldn’t it be TBD and make it a note? Deceiving when you read the Rating
I found that odd as well when I saw their ratings. I'd like to see how they rate "Predicted Reliability" as well, I don't know how you calculate that without a lot of bias.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’m really surprised anyone actually believes CR rates anything without monetary bias.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts