·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chevy Blazer 2022 Premier
climate control set to auto
temp set to 73
outside in the low 60’s.
Car at running temp (it has been running roughly a half hour)

The air conditioner is on when I call for “HEAT”. Verified air conditioner was in fact running. When I set it at 73 it comes out ice cold and I hear the air conditioner running, no heat comes out at all and fan is blowing out all vents on high. When I set it for 80, then the warm air comes out and you hear the vents close.

This is the fifth car with climate control, it’s our second blazer, first was a 2019.

·
Registered
22 Posts
temp set to 73
outside in the low 60’s.

The air conditioner is on when I call for “HEAT”. Verified air conditioner was in fact running. When I set it at 73 it comes out ice cold and I hear the air conditioner running, no heat comes out at all and fan is blowing out all vents on high. When I set it for 80, then the warm air comes out and you hear the vents close.

This is the fifth car with climate control, it’s our second blazer, first was a 2019.
I would stop into the dealership I got it from and just ask the service department. I have the 2019 permire and my dealership will help me with anything no charge. Plus if still under warranty they will figure it out for ya

·
Registered
13 Posts
temp set to 73
outside in the low 60’s.

I personally do not like the AUTO feature. I just run it manually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts