2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I recently purchased a 2020 Chevy Blazer and since taking ownership when driving at slow speeds a small knocking or scratching noise is appearing when turning the steering wheel at slow speeds. I took the car to the dealership they had It for 2 weeks supposedly inspecting the noise and could not figure out where it’s coming from as purchasing a new vehicle you wouldn’t think you would be stuck in this situation but I guess I am.
the dealership told me to pick up my car saying nothing was done to fix the noise. Has anyone had this problem?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don’t have a solution for you. But I’ve owned two 2020 blazers and neither have made this noise I would drop it off at the dealer and tell them call me when it’s fixed that noise is loud enough to find.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
The location of the noise is hard to tell from the video but the write-up says the cowl area. Can you confirm it's not coming from the wheel itself or the steering column?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I recently purchased a 2020 Chevy Blazer and since taking ownership when driving at slow speeds a small knocking or scratching noise is appearing when turning the steering wheel at slow speeds. I took the car to the dealership they had It for 2 weeks supposedly inspecting the noise and could not figure out where it’s coming from as purchasing a new vehicle you wouldn’t think you would be stuck in this situation but I guess I am. View attachment 1003 the dealership told me to pick up my car saying nothing was done to fix the noise. Has anyone had this problem?
Hi I recently purchased a 2020 Chevy Blazer and since taking ownership when driving at slow speeds a small knocking or scratching noise is appearing when turning the steering wheel at slow speeds. I took the car to the dealership they had It for 2 weeks supposedly inspecting the noise and could not figure out where it’s coming from as purchasing a new vehicle you wouldn’t think you would be stuck in this situation but I guess I am. View attachment 1003 the dealership told me to pick up my car saying nothing was done to fix the noise. Has anyone had this problem?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Jacobmoi, your post shows 22 days ago. Any update on this noise you captured in a video when turning the steering wheel? Does your Blazer still have this noise?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pathethic answer from dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve had the same issue. They repaired the entire power steering. Was good for a month or so... it’s back. Did you ever get

1 - 10 of 10 Posts