2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
That orange paired with a black roof and trim is a combination that will undoubtedly work out for them greatly. With that said, having a black roof option alone would be amazing as it really transforms a vehicles look in the sporty way.
Floating roofs seem to be all the rage these days so going with that we might see blacked out pillars and a body colored roof. A lot of SUV's take after that new roof style, Chevy might want to follow, so far they haven't done much following.

·
Registered
529 Posts
That's great and all but at the same time they need to pave new paths in the market. Its Chevy after all, they're in a position to do that and have the money for it. What better product than the Blazer for that?

Even if it was just a few unique ZL1 colors I would be happy.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yeah but they can't just go off and start creating new paths as cost has to be kept in mind. We also haven't really seen Chevy do anything "new" for a very long time so I wouldn't expect it.
These are very simple things for them to do and car makers are always willing to go that direction. When it comes to developing whole trims that offer a different driving experience, then that's understandable.

Subtle changes are realistic.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Considering the fact that they took a current generation model that probably had no intention of going this route its not that bad after all. I like it more for the potential it presents for Chevy going forward, its not something we seen before and as part of a future iteration it will be much better.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Design wise, Chevy may go with a similarly chunky front grill, but everything else can be different for all we know, but with a name like Blazer, I'm expecting to see orange as a paint color.
Its a bit of a long shot but with the new Corvette set to come out it could mean that Chevy could be bringing in new line-up-wide styling which could very well rub off on the Blazer? Thoughts?

·
Registered
529 Posts
The best and most cost effective thing they can do for us is offer a baja trim or something that hints back to this styling. Can't be that hard and in this era of the industry, they need something interesting going on. Maybe at next years SEMA show we will see some one-off's that hint at this happening

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.