2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 with 3,000 miles on it. Have it in 3 times. Check engine light, parking brake sensor, and radio not shutting off. I figured out the radio (needed software update), they did parking brake software update. And for the engine light. That took 3,000 miles to figure out. They finally found that the driver side sunroof drain was to short and leaking water on the electrical. Awesome NOT!!! Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry you are having such issues with your Blazer. Have not heard about the sunroof drain before, but may explain all of the electrical gremlins.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a 2020 with 3,000 miles on it. Have it in 3 times. Check engine light, parking brake sensor, and radio not shutting off. I figured out the radio (needed software update), they did parking brake software update. And for the engine light. That took 3,000 miles to figure out. They finally found that the driver side sunroof drain was to short and leaking water on the electrical. Awesome NOT!!! Has anyone else had this problem?
Damn that sucks,

I have had days where the radio doesn't want to turn off. going through starting and stopping again gets it to shut off. My 2020 has 4768 miles, and so far has been a star. My thoughts are with, had a horror story with another Chevrolet (dealer issue), doesn't change feeling anxious and angry.

Sunroof drain, wow...definitely be keeping my eye on that. You can also check for radio updates at your convenience. its under settings in your radio. I have done 2 updates on mine so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts