2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blazer RS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Blazer RS will not connect carplay wirelessly. Have walked through the process (on 2 different phones Iphone 11's) numerous times and will not connect.

Plugging the phones in also seems to be a hit or miss. Was working well with my wife's phone and we tried to switch to mine and then neither would attached plugged in.

I have doubled checked that the interface is update.

Anyone have the same issue? At this point have done everything I can think of - last option might be to take it to the dealer

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had an issue with an aftermarket cord... switched to an OEM apple cord and problem gone.

Could be wrong ( only have mine 3 weeks ) but I thought carplay needed to be connected to the phone not wirelessly.

·
Registered
2021 Blazer RS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bluetooth is enabled.

Phone is connected, but will not connect carplay.

·
Registered
2021 Blazer RS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have tried that repeatedly with no success

Just spins and comes back saying it cannot connect

·
Registered
131 Posts
Are you connected to any other WiFi source? Like near your home and connected?

Do you have a VPN running on your phone?

Both of these can interfere with the initial connection to wireless CarPlay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2021 Blazer RS will not connect carplay wirelessly. Have walked through the process (on 2 different phones Iphone 11's) numerous times and will not connect.

Plugging the phones in also seems to be a hit or miss. Was working well with my wife's phone and we tried to switch to mine and then neither would attached plugged in.

I have doubled checked that the interface is update.

Anyone have the same issue? At this point have done everything I can think of - last option might be to take it to the dealer
Yes I’ve had the same issue. This vehicle has not been what I expected, so glad I leased so they will get it back. Love the size of the vehicle but not worth the trouble. If I get it resolved I’ll post the solution. Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts