2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nothing that I know of that’s available.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Since the old man died I wouldn’t trust Hennessy with my lawnmower. That’s just my opinion. I know of a couple guys that had their vettes SC’d by them, less than 1k miles with engine failure. Both had to go to court. Research will show the stories. That was a decade ish ago.

·
Registered
41 Posts
9 hp gain sure as shit ain’t worth 550.

·
Registered
9 Posts
LOL What do you expect from the stock LGX and Blazer?
If you want more power you'd need a turbo or supercharger (or swap the engine for a V8) - but you'd also need to upgrade the small stock brakes (my only gripe) and tune the suspension to handle the extra power; Overall, the 2019 Blazer is not the best platform to build a performance SUV/SCV.

However, if you have the will and the $$$ - prove me wrong.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The same V6 in the Camaro. Detuned. And that’s all they can offer for that kind of dough? No thanks. You don’t need a turbo or SC to wake this engine up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is a ton of information out there about tuning the LFX engine for those that have the V6. Seeing as that its the same engine that is currently in the V6 camaro. they have been modifying and adding power to that since 2009. yes its detuned...doesnt have to stay that way.

Cold air filters are coming to fit in the engine compartment, and many other things are already out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts