2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Chevy Blazer RS FWD
Fully loaded with Sun and Wheels package, Enhanced Convenience and Driver Confidence II package, and my personal favorite: RS red trip premium chevy floor mats. I originally wanted the Nightfall Gray Metallic RS, but the only Blazer RS within a 200 mile radius of where i live was a black one. So here we are, definitely the best car i've ever owned. Wish it was a little more sunny outside, but these are pics taken right after I washed, waxed, and polished the car :)

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seen a few in Black and i'm starting to think its the best option. You'll have to work harder at maintaining the like-new finish but its worth the effort.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes Indeed!

Seen a few in Black and i'm starting to think its the best option. You'll have to work harder at maintaining the like-new finish but its worth the effort.
Agreed. That is very true. I can't even wash the Blazer with a microfiber glove without creating swirls. And all scratches and nicks are easy to see.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Blaze most everyone gets their new vehicle with paint in a condition similar to below. if not, after multiple typical washes they will! few notice the imperfections but when you work them out it really reveals how that color should have looked from the start. haven't done it myself yet but if anyone with the expertise is on this board they can confirm it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts