2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in major metro area and to date I have seen a MAXIMUM of 6 Blazers- its pretty crazy how few I have seen. I have only seen ONE RS model with the 21in rims and I believe one Premier on the road. I know the price was a little high but I am surprised at how rare the vehicle is after a year or so on the market. At least it means I wont see them everywhere. I have already seen about as many 2020 Ford explorers as I have Blazers and the explorer didnt come out until this past summer.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I live in major metro area and to date I have seen a MAXIMUM of 6 Blazers- its pretty crazy how few I have seen. I have only seen ONE RS model with the 21in rims and I believe one Premier on the road. I know the price was a little high but I am surprised at how rare the vehicle is after a year or so on the market. At least it means I wont see them everywhere. I have already seen about as many 2020 Ford explorers as I have Blazers and the explorer didnt come out until this past summer.
Saw two today. One white one. An LT I believe and then a black RS.

I do not see them all over but I see at least a few a week. A lot of RS models.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in North East NJ and I've seen very few. I think maybe 3 or 4 in my area, one in upstate NY and 2 in Florida. I drove with my father to Florida in November. Driving 1300+ miles over 3 days, I saw exactly one Blazer, a Nightfall Gray RS... and that was as we were entering Fort Myers Beach just a few miles from our destination. The last one I saw was a Cajun Red RS just a week or so ago. In the last month, I've seen at least 3 new Explorers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live in the Twin Cities and I didn't see much for awhile. This past week I've seen about a dozen driving around. More RS models then anything.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a lower trim model just this week. I still haven't seen 10 of them

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live about a half an hour outside the Detroit area.... starting to see a few RS models showing up on the roads. In our area, Blazer wasn't selling extremely well because all incentives were pretty much going towards the Equinox. I think this area will see a change coming in the early months of 2020 because the dealers seem to have an excess supply of them on their lots. I have a white RS with the 21" black aluminum wheels and moonroof package and I can honestly say I love my Blazer so far !!! Had it now 4 months.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i haven't even seen 10 yet on the road and only one other RS with the 21" wheels. I have seen a few LT models in recent weeks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I’ve driven 400+ miles over the last week, including a trip to Ocean City, MD from northern NJ. I didn’t see a single Blazer in all those miles. I did see 3 new Explorers...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in the Queens NY area and there's been a Midnight Gray Blazer 2 blocks away from me and a White one just started showing up parked a few blocks down as well. I'm pretty sure they are both lower models, mine's an RS. I did notice though that I feel like I already see more 2020 Explorers then Blazers on the road which is bonkers to me as the front of the Ford looks like a 🤡

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had a white RS behind me for a couple blocks last Sunday. Last night I saw one on the opposite side of the road. It was dark so I didn't see the color or the trim level. I just recognized the lighting signature.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had a Red Hot RS in front of me 2 days ago. It looked really good. It came out of a side road a few blocks from my house so there seems to be another Blazer in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive only seen 2 RS models with the 21in wheels other than my own. But I have seen lower trims- not many, but they are starting to appear on a more regular basis. Saw one today.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had a Black LT or base model behind me yesterday. It came out of a side road and followed me for 2 blocks. I'm definitely seeing more in recent weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts