2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

Air Suspension?

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Rhett 
#1 ·
Is it too much to ask to get some air suspension on the new Chevy Blazer?? I just love the adjustability of it and being able to lower it down and jack it up above average height.

#2 ·
Don't see the need for it here and looking at all the information on the Blazer it should be something along the lines of a Tahoe, etc.

Those never had it so why should the Blazer? Unless you can provide some real logic behind your reasoning. Has Chevy ever added it to an SUV?

#3 ·
Just because they've never had it, doesn't mean innovation and modernizing is absurd. Reasoning alone would be it's an upgrade that's highly regarded as it adds convenience and comfort. Thought it was pretty straightforward as to why it would be a good idea

#4 ·
Of course its absurd since there's nothing in any segment near this that has it. I can see a Denali version of the Yukon getting it but that's where it starts and stops.

If that's your logic then maybe Impalas, Malibu's, etc should get air suspension, heck even the Cruze while we're at it.

#9 ·
Even if they just included it in the rear I would be happy as that can go a long way with off roading, approach angles are one thing but some people get caught up in departure more often. Then there's the whole fact about overall ride quality that it brings regardless of how you will be using it.

#10 ·
Its highly unlikely for them to put such a suspension in this truck for the sole reason of its probable price bracket. Such systems are typically only found in the highest end trims on SUV's/trucks. While I certainly understand why you'd want it, those who decide to outfit their Blazer for off-roading are more likely to get something aftermarket anyways. I don't see the new Blazer as having a very off road capable design to begin with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.