2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I have a 2020 RS with the non-bose sound system. Because the system is on the weak side I decided to add a small amp and sub woofer, which sounds great until I start the engine. The ANC system and sub woofer are not getting along. Does anyone know how to disable the system?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to know the answer to this. Just hooked up my amp n subs...when off or very low, ANC kicks in and get reverb from my subs!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ANC box is located in the front of the center console and if you remove the fuse panel cover on the passenger side it is visible. I removed the center console side panel on the driver side and disconnected the connector on the left side. No faults, No sub woofer feedback and I can't tell the difference in terms of road noise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea,my stereo shop wants to do the disconnect of the mics. I was hoping for a less invasive fix for my brand new vehicle..LOL I am going to mention what you suggest Blaiser to my guy! thx

·
Registered
5 Posts
The ANC box is located in the front of the center console and if you remove the fuse panel cover on the passenger side it is visible. I removed the center console side panel on the driver side and disconnected the connector on the left side. No faults, No sub woofer feedback and I can't tell the difference in terms of road noise.
And is has not affected your bluetooth/hands free right?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Have a 2020 Redline edition and the ANC is not there. Do you have any other info or pictures to show what this module looks like. @PamD have you managed to get rid of that feedback yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did get rid of the feedback.. my stereo guy did it..Honestly, i forgot to even ask which way they ended up doing it.. but here is their number, give them a call! Phone: (352) 688-8807. I know you basically have 2 choices, disconnect each one in the headliner or find that ANC box. I can tell the difference in road noise but i extremely rarely have my radio down low enough that i notice it lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have an update on this? I installed a subwoofer last May and have had it at half capacity to avoid getting feedback, and I'm not going to mess with mics in the headliner. LLC Customs has an ANC bypass plug now, I'm interested in purchasing, but I can't recall seeing an ANC Module in the center for non-Bose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts