2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I have a 2020 RS with the non-bose sound system. Because the system is on the weak side I decided to add a small amp and sub woofer, which sounds great until I start the engine. The ANC system and sub woofer are not getting along. Does anyone know how to disable the system?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to know the answer to this. Just hooked up my amp n subs...when off or very low, ANC kicks in and get reverb from my subs!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ANC box is located in the front of the center console and if you remove the fuse panel cover on the passenger side it is visible. I removed the center console side panel on the driver side and disconnected the connector on the left side. No faults, No sub woofer feedback and I can't tell the difference in terms of road noise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea,my stereo shop wants to do the disconnect of the mics. I was hoping for a less invasive fix for my brand new vehicle..LOL I am going to mention what you suggest Blaiser to my guy! thx

·
Registered
5 Posts
The ANC box is located in the front of the center console and if you remove the fuse panel cover on the passenger side it is visible. I removed the center console side panel on the driver side and disconnected the connector on the left side. No faults, No sub woofer feedback and I can't tell the difference in terms of road noise.
And is has not affected your bluetooth/hands free right?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Have a 2020 Redline edition and the ANC is not there. Do you have any other info or pictures to show what this module looks like. @PamD have you managed to get rid of that feedback yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did get rid of the feedback.. my stereo guy did it..Honestly, i forgot to even ask which way they ended up doing it.. but here is their number, give them a call! Phone: (352) 688-8807. I know you basically have 2 choices, disconnect each one in the headliner or find that ANC box. I can tell the difference in road noise but i extremely rarely have my radio down low enough that i notice it lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts