2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Folks, New to the forum here. I have questions about the OEM speakers in this Model. I am looking to replace them and wanted to see if it was worth dropping a little money to make the upgrade. The stock speaker sound pretty thin and I was wondering what he wattage was on these speakers to see if a cheap upgrade was worth it. Does anyone know the size, type and wattage of the Non Bose Speaker System in the 2022 LT?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can't answer your questions, but replacing stock speakers with aftermarket speakers and leaving the rest of the stock system unchanged typically yields very little sound quality improvement. To achieve a noticeable difference, I would suggest you also add an amplifier at minimum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can't answer your questions, but replacing stock speakers with aftermarket speakers and leaving the rest of the stock system unchanged typically yields very little sound quality improvement. To achieve a noticeable difference, I would suggest you also add an amplifier at minimum.
My suggestion is leave the radio & speakers be. Instead, change out rear "super quiet" muffler for a "Vibrant Performance" Sport Tone one & for less cost, you'll enjoy the sound of driving the truck 100% more! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts